United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of Blues said that last season about the Thursday night cup. This season they have been saying 'well when they play xxxx they will be found out.' The Scum are still second. Maureen is likely to beat Seville, he is then likely to bore any teams he gets in the next round into submission. Never be fooled by this lot, they could win it with the worst football we have ever seen (and a friendly ref)

The 33rd best team in Europe cup only had two or three decent teams in the whole competition and they imploded. The rags played no one of any substance

So De Gea's contract is up after next season. If they don't extend him before the end of the season they're really going to be playing with fire. Being that he would cost a world record fee for a keeper, I'm sure Madrid would love for him to go through next season without signing on the dotted line...be interesting to see what United offer him.

Interesting. Seeing what Pogflop and Mr.£500k are making. He should be asking for parity. Without him they are mid table.

Would like to see Real come in for him this summer. I could see them selling for a reasonable fee if he doesn’t sign a new contract by then. Hate to say it but I don’t think they are as dumb as Arsenal and will let De Gea enter his last year without signing an extension and seeing a repeat of the Alexis scenario.

Interesting. Seeing what Pogflop and Mr.£500k are making. He should be asking for parity. Without him they are mid table.

Would like to see Real come in for him this summer. I could see them selling for a reasonable fee if he doesn’t sign a new contract by then. Hate to say it but I don’t think they are as dumb as Arsenal and will let De Gea enter his last year without signing an extension and seeing a repeat of the Alexis scenario.

After I posted that I actually got a notification from Bleacher Report that links the MUEN...

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-de-gea-contract-14324413

Manchester United have an Alexis Sanchez-sized issue when it comes to trying to convince David de Gea to commit his long-term future to Old Trafford.

The Spanish international will have a year to run on the contract he signed in 2015 at the end of the season - though Jose Mourinho has confirmed United will trigger an to extend by another 12 months.

The wage bill at the swamp will be absolutely mind-numbing if he stays and demands parity with the other big earners there. What they must be already shelling out each week for Lumpkaku, the Merc and Carlton would probably feed a third world country for a year, anyway.

Surely he should be asking for double what those two are earning? They'd be down there with Stoke otherwise.

Last edited:
Surely he should asking for double what those two are earning? They'd be down there with Stoke otherwise.

You are right he should ask for more. Despite spending world record figures he is still their best player and has been for years.

Honestly is wasting his career there. Should be saying give me £600k per week or I’m off to Madrid to win some real trophies.

Don't hate to say it, they are snidey 'business'. A brand. No womens team is proof of that.

I can see by your 2 posts on this particular subject that you feel deprived and pretty hard done by by the fact that you can't take the piss out of more vulnerable members of society.
A joke to one person is actually an attack on another's condition/way of life/disability.
Society embraces PC because it protects people who otherwise would be persecuted by people who should know better.
There's no need for it.
Bloody snowflakes, they get every where.

So De Gea's contract is up after next season. If they don't extend him before the end of the season they're really going to be playing with fire. Being that he would cost a world record fee for a keeper, I'm sure Madrid would love for him to go through next season without signing on the dotted line...be interesting to see what United offer him.

Probably around 500 grand a week. Then tell the world he only wanted united while carrying that shithouse looking twat Woody aloft in the air. #theunitedway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.