Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't rest KDB in a game that means anything. You just don't. You get the game won & then sub him off.

If we had a Ross Barkley (in form), someone to bring some directness & running power alongside Silva/Gundo in midfield, that'd be one thing but we don't.

Even more perplexing was starting Bernardo out wide too. At the very least play Sterling if KDB absolutely needs resting from the start.

Don't get it. We can rest KDB vs Basel and in the PL at will.

Pep, why make such an obvious error? :(

You don't rest KDB in a game that means anything. You just don't. You get the game won & then sub him off.

If we had a Ross Barkley (in form), someone to bring some directness & running power alongside Silva/Gundo in midfield, that'd be one thing but we don't.

Even more perplexing was starting Bernardo out wide too. At the very least play Sterling if KDB absolutely needs resting from the start.

Don't get it. We can rest KDB vs Basel and in the PL at will.

Pep, why make such an obvious error? :(
Maybe he knows something you don't, like that Kevin is absolutely cream crackered.

i have a feeling KDB is carrying a little injury and after the wigan game he looked like he was not happy about coming on and bigger games coming up should pep have not just left him out of the squad. i youtube video's of the games this season and he was flying looked a million miles fitter and wanted the ball all the time. but in the last couple of games that has gone and the fitness has dropped i know KDB standers is world class but when that dips it only needs to be a little

am not saying he is burnt out not at all but the levels he as been hitting this season we now take for granted and its easy to see if it has dipped. KDB is key to winning silverware and a 100% match winner and on fire he wins the game on his own. i just hope am wrong about that little injury and come sunday KDB steps up

i have a feeling KDB is carrying a little injury and after the wigan game he looked like he was not happy about coming on and bigger games coming up should pep have not just left him out of the squad. i youtube video's of the games this season and he was flying looked a million miles fitter and wanted the ball all the time. but in the last couple of games that has gone and the fitness has dropped i know KDB standers is world class but when that dips it only needs to be a little

am not saying he is burnt out not at all but the levels he as been hitting this season we now take for granted and its easy to see if it has dipped. KDB is key to winning silverware and a 100% match winner and on fire he wins the game on his own. i just hope am wrong about that little injury and come sunday KDB steps up

he's just got to get through the next 2 weeks, pull out of international duty and he can have 3 weeks off.

he's just got to get through the next 2 weeks, pull out of international duty and he can have 3 weeks off.

the thing with international duty if your fit to play for your club you have to report for duty. so even if manchester city feel a rest is needed he will after go and be part of the squad and then its up to the manager and coaches and there physio and doctors but your right a rest is needed and some sun and sea and chill time

the thing with international duty if your fit to play for your club you have to report for duty. so even if manchester city feel a rest is needed he will after go and be part of the squad and then its up to the manager and coaches and there physio and doctors but your right a rest is needed and some sun and sea and chill time
You would think though that KDB s standing with Belgium would be enough that if he tells Martinez a rest is needed , he'd be listened to, after all a fit player is in Belgiums best interests too, same for any of our players really. Not holding my breath though

You would think though that KDB s standing with Belgium would be enough that if he tells Martinez a rest is needed , he'd be listened to, after all a fit player is in Belgiums best interests too, same for any of our players really. Not holding my breath though

if only that could happen but the Belgium FA and sponsors and fans buying ticket want the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.