Bilbao v Spartak Moscow violence

Basques seemed to be up for it as well

A quick 10 mins on youtube suggests that Bilbao are more than up for it and last nights scenes are not unusual for one of their European games.

Its state sponsored football violence.

The World Cup is going to be a fuck up of epic proportions it really is.

I tend to side with this argument. The Russian violence seemed to be lauded by Authourities at the Europeans.
They will more likely ban any reporting of the violence. I Just cannot understand how any foreigner would go to Russia this Summer. Particularly non whites.

Anybody going to watch England in the world cup needs their head feeling. On the flip side let's see how hard our stone island crew are when they meet real hooligans.
Ironically, all the stuff in those youtube clips are what england are good at, throwing things, running about and having stand-offs. The stuff in Marseille, and what happens domestically in Russia, is on another level entirely.

What I can't understand is how many fireworks/flares there were. Either those are coming from the Bilbao fans or the Spartak fans have taken them on the plane, which is all kinds of stupid, but also puts into question airport security. I seem to remember the Spartak fans fired a flare gun at the ref in their game at Maribor earlier in the season so they've got previous, but then I dont remember the GMP or Merseyside police having any trouble for the games CSKA and Spartak have played this season.

I'm off to Russia in the summer for the World Cup. I've got 3 games (1 in St Petersburg and 2 in Moscow) which I booked before the draw took place, and I'm sort of relieved I haven't got an England game. Having said that, I'm not concerned about going - I'm looking forward to it. Putin will not allow them to embarrass Russia with the eyes of the world on them. We didn't have any trouble when we played there, United and Liverpool played consecutive nights this season and there was no reported trouble. I just think these scum know the consequences will be different if they attack foreigners on home soil.

They could have just bought them in Spain?

I think it will be one of the safest world cups ever, Putin will be right on top.

I tend to side with this argument. The Russian violence seemed to be lauded by Authourities at the Europeans.
They will more likely ban any reporting of the violence. I Just cannot understand how any foreigner would go to Russia this Summer. Particularly non whites.

No problem, Collymore can livestream it.

Iit is time football stood up to these hooligans and banned them all from travelling to UeFA games. What more does it take ? a policeman is dead, hell knows how many innocents were attacked. They are violent people who are not there for the football.
The problem is they have help from high up. For example to get to Marseilles to fight at the last euro championships. A large chunk of these fellas drove a very very specific route to get in the country/area. The reports at the time were that sort of info would not really be available to your average thug.

Many were noted serving members of the russian armed forces so either a few savvy ones of them organize it with material support from above or worse, orders come direct from men in suits. All that goes to say these are not your average thugs, someone somewhere plans it for them to good effect.

Please do not forget, Gazprom from Russia are the main sponsors for the UEFA CL cartel family.

There is more chance of Gazprom running out of Gas then UEFA banning Russian teams from the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.