Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

No they don't. If they wanted to make a difference to the league, why didn't they ban him in December when there was a league title race still on? Why wait until we're 16 points ahead?

because we're prodding them and they're biting back. And if the Rags can win that day even if we're going to be crowned champions it will be a 2 fingers up from all concerned towards us and write the narrative, you're dealing with people who will sabotage FA Cup games because of their small-mindedness, any stunt or trick is not beneath them for a petty victory.

If those are the rules then fine, but i think you have to be extremely careful and consistent in how you deal with these things. Given the FA fought tooth and nail to make sure england players had poppies on their shirts then this just smacks of them favouring some causes over another. Could lead to all kinds of problems further down the line.

So we will be singing "Tie a Yellow Ribbon round the old FA" on Sunday then!

Off out to buy rolls of yellow ribbons for Wembley! Feck em!

anyway, shall we make Chelsea home yellow ribbon day? Wear yellow ribbons, bring out your yellow inflatable bananas, would be a perfect retaliation?

I just fucking give up! I hope our club gets some private eyes digging on these fa tossers and expose them for what they are. He has been wearing it all season, what has changed??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.