Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

These guys are fully behind the corrupt horrible russians holding the world cup and only pay lip service to dealing with racism but at least we can sleep soundly knowing that any ribbon dress code issues are under control

We have free speech in this country,he has been wearing it for months,the timing is very deliberate,if he wants to support his people then he will whatever the stupid fa say or do,searching his daughters plane,are they really expecting pep to smuggle in and hide the catalan leader,someone like gill has his fingerprints all over this

Like fuck, we do.

This could get quite interesting legally.

Remember the FA has previously been fined for putting a political symbol on England shirts (the poppy is deemed a political symbol by FIFA rightly or wrongly)

My immediate thought, too. Very difficult issue. What happens when an American player/coach chooses to wear a yellow ribbon in support of US forces? People in control really should think carefully before charging people on things they really cannot pin down.

The powers that be don't want Pep to be successful in the premier league. They are just doing their best to piss him off in the hope that he will quit and leave the premier league, if City carry on dominating the league then everything the league has been built on goes out the door . I expect City to be done over on Sunday in the final and I expect more dubious decisions to get the scum closer to us in the league , I think it's fair to say we will not be allowed to win CL this year either, or any year come to think of it. The powers that be may not be able to stop us winning the title but it's the only thing we are going to get this season, and only because there's probably not enough games left to really manipulate the league now, I just hope Pep is made of a stronger will than they think .

Any Blues near FA headquarters this weekend who can get a load of yellow ribbons on the place? A few picks for the tabloids too. We had the champions league booing we now have the FA to battle!

It says he's been warned twice which is fair enough and political symbols are banned...

...but the timing stinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.