Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

His ribbon gesture has not breached any football regulations. After changing its rules this season, European governing body UEFA now bans only offensive messages from being displayed and that position is shared by the Football Association
You’ve just missed one little 3 letter word out there, but it is quite important. That word is not, as in: The FA did not change their own policy, as they did not consider the poppy to be a political symbol.

He's worn it all season , and 48 hours before a cup final they decide to charge him , what a surprise , maybe if we win , we can tie a big yellow ribbon around the League Cup trophy alongside the blue and white , that would be a big F8ck off to the f.a.rce
Would love that

Need to bring yellow cards to cup final and arrange it to collectively display a yellow ribbon. Set of ****s

His ribbon gesture has not breached any football regulations. After changing its rules this season, European governing body UEFA now bans only offensive messages from being displayed and that position is shared by the Football Association

It’s probably why he has ignored the fucking idiots and no doubt will continue to do so.

Hope you are right, but it is his stubbornness that worries me and makes me think he might not back down.

If the FA only have jurisdiction over the FA Cup then not it's not really a problem until next year's FA Cup (or the Charity Shield?) but if their remit covers Premier League then this has potential to escalate quite rapidly.
I don’t think there is a chance he will back down. He has principles which he lives by, something those sleaze bags at the FA won’t understand for a minute. This will play and play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.