Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it didn’t sink when Wolves and Leicester went to penalties, notwithstanding that those 2 performances are about as representative of his time at City as Elton John’s sexual proclivities were accurately represented by the day he married Renata Blauel. And why would my heart sink if Zinchenko starts? There’s negligible difference between him and the other left back option, Danilo, IMO. With Ederson though we’re talking about arguably the best keeper in the world with a left foot that could land a pass on a tin of salmon from 90 metres and who inspires absolute confidence in his colleagues and supporters, versus a keeper who at one point last season conceded 14 goals from 22 shots, most of which were straight at him, and who gives everyone the shits. And nor do I “hate” Claudio Bravo. It’s a fucking stupid thing to say. I hope he plays like a hero and gets the ovation of a lifetime. I’m not arguing that Pep shouldn’t keep his word either. Just don’t give it in the first place. You’re no.2, we’ll play you as often as we can. It’s a cup final and we should be seeking to maximise our chances of winning

Excellent post , if anybody is stupid enough to think Bravo being dropped to the bench on Sunday will significantly affect the harmony of this squad of players they are delusional , it will not matter one jot , this is not a Mancini situation who knew he was as good as sacked and the dressing room was split well before Joe Hart appeared in the 2013 cup final , so comparing that to Sunday's final is absolute bullshit . Just because a poster prefers one player to another it does not mean they hate anyone at all , some f*ckers on here need to give their head a wobble , its different opinions , not hatred.

Excellent post , if anybody is stupid enough to think Bravo being dropped to the bench on Sunday will significantly affect the harmony of this squad of players they are delusional , it will not matter one jot , this is not a Mancini situation who knew he was as good as sacked and the dressing room was split well before Joe Hart appeared in the 2013 cup final , so comparing that to Sunday's final is absolute bullshit . Just because a poster prefers one player to another it does not mean they hate anyone at all , some f*ckers on here need to give their head a wobble , its different opinions , not hatred.
So,why do you think Pep has picked Bravo, does he think hes better than Ederson or is it for squad harmony, if so is he delusional ?

the loss of sterling is huge......completely changes the dynamics of how we can play...bernardo though as equally as talented but in different ways is a square peg in a round hole out ont he right wing....he is never going to run in behind anyone and doesn't create the space that sterling manages because of his lack of pace.....huge huge loss......coupled with that and the fact that Bravo is going to play i am not as confident as i would have been with those two in the team.......

GJ being fit or not makes little difference in that respect as well......he wont start and neither doe she replace a wide player.

There's an actively blue-friendly pub on one of the roads leading south from the Euston Road, across the road from Euston station. It might be in Endsleigh Street or one of the streets parallel to it. It's really not far from the station, you can actually see the pub, down on the right of that street, when you're at the top of it. Unfortunately, I've been racking my brains to remember the name of the pub or the street, and I've tried to track it down on Google Maps, but I simply can't. But I can vouch for everything else. I watched us away to Everton in the run-in to the title in 2014 there, (I well remember the agony of going through that match) it was full of good blues, some of whom were clearly London regulars. At most, it's five minutes walk from Euston Station. Anybody else know that place? @Chris in London, maybe?
Mabel's tavern , Mabledon Place ??

No , thinking Bravo being dropped would create a 2013 morale situation is f8cking delusional , nice try
Nobody has ever mentioned 2013. Pep has stated Bravo will play because of locker room morale. You can agree or disagree its up to you but in Peps opinion its important for squad morale now and in future seasons to pick Bravo. Hes an international keeper Pep trusts anyone would think hes picking some competition winner oot of the stands the way some are going on.

So Pep is lying then - OK
As is your claim it will matter not one jot - yes?

If I was an Arsenal player I know who i'd prefer to face in goal.
Bravo is a complete liability and instils zero confidence in our defence. Pep needs to grow some balls and start putting trophies before personal favours.

Nobody has ever mentioned 2013. Pep has stated Bravo will play because of locker room morale. You can agree or disagree its up to you but in Peps opinion its important for squad morale now and in future seasons to pick Bravo. Hes an international keeper Pep trusts anyone would think hes picking some competition winner oot of the stands the way some are going on.

Yes they have mentioned Joe Hart appearing instead of Pants , i have no hatred for Bravo just a preference for Ederson to play to give us the best chance of winning ,but your correct because ive also stated in the Bravo thread he is much improved this season , hes a decent number 2 keeper which the media have chosen to tear to pieces at every opportunity , but its all hypothetical the decision has been taken , no doubt if we lose because Bravo has thrown one in the net , this place will be in meltdown on Sunday night , but if we win and Bravo is the hero , then anyone is welcome to dig me out , it will be a insignificant price to pay if we beat the tarquins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.