TV Series

Stargate origins seems to be only 10 minutes long per episode. I’m feeling underwhelmed

I saw this racing on networks and noticed the file sizes. I was going to send it to my archive but assumed it to be some shit animation thing due to the file sizes.
I’m trying to watch and I like it but it’s so hard to get into being only 10 minutes long

I saw this racing on networks and noticed the file sizes. I was going to send it to my archive but assumed it to be some shit animation thing due to the file sizes.

Watched 3 on the trott last weeks it’s 10 episodes of 10mins I thought it was decent.

Altered Carbon - moviesque special effects, some good ideas but all feels a bit empty. Didnt connect with any of the characters. 6/10

Exorcist - Was decent 7/10

Rewatching Breaking Bad and never finished season 2 of Fargo so watching it from the beginning.
I’m enjoying altered carbon. I quite like sci-fi and it’s helped by healthy doses of nudity.

Finished narcos. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Escobar was a piece of work wasn’t he? Puta is pretty much all the Spanish I got out of it ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.