• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------------Bravo---------------------------
Walker----Kompany-------Otamendi------Zinchenko
--------------------Fernandinho-----------------------
---------Kdb--------------------------D.Silva-------------
--Sterling-------------Aguero------------------Sane--

This is getting like an argument with my missus, the facts are as plain as the nose on your face but will she concede it is what it is? Will she fuck.....! Bravo is in goal on Sunday But....every word after but is bullshit...! Let's move on and get down there to watch the mighty Blues hoist another trophy aloft...!

Really ? Jesus wept , think Pep has shown plenty of balls this season , he's taken everyone on , PGMOL , Maureen , Media , and now the F.A. , some might say he's shown more balls by picking Bravo.

You're right he has shown some serious balls this season and his behaviour has been impeccable in front of just about everyone.
I just don't get what he sees in Bravo that the rest of us can't see. Penalty saves aside he is on a par with Simon Tracey imo when it comes to basic goalkeeping prowess.

I think your missing the point pal we just want to debate if we stand a better chance of winning the game with Ederson instead of bravo

Is this joke?

There’s no question we have a better chance of winning with Ederson in goal. Nothing to debate there.

You're right he has shown some serious balls this season and his behaviour has been impeccable in front of just about everyone.
I just don't get what he sees in Bravo that the rest of us can't see. Penalty saves aside he is on a par with Simon Tracey imo when it comes to basic goalkeeping prowess.

Nooooooo Simon fucking Tracey is the worst keeper I have ever seen and that includes women's football and Scottish keepers.
The mention of Simon fucking Tracey makes me want to kill the rag bastard...he was worst than abysmal in the 5-0 at the swamp.
Bravo isn't great but we have to back him on Sunday,

Why cannot you see that Pep knows he's not picking his best keeper, or the reason why he is picking Bravo. You might not agree with the decision, but the decision has been made for a reason

No, it didn’t sink when Wolves and Leicester went to penalties, notwithstanding that those 2 performances are about as representative of his time at City as Elton John’s sexual proclivities were accurately represented by the day he married Renata Blauel. And why would my heart sink if Zinchenko starts? There’s negligible difference between him and the other left back option, Danilo, IMO. With Ederson though we’re talking about arguably the best keeper in the world with a left foot that could land a pass on a tin of salmon from 90 metres and who inspires absolute confidence in his colleagues and supporters, versus a keeper who at one point last season conceded 14 goals from 22 shots, most of which were straight at him, and who gives everyone the shits. And nor do I “hate” Claudio Bravo. It’s a fucking stupid thing to say. I hope he plays like a hero and gets the ovation of a lifetime. I’m not arguing that Pep shouldn’t keep his word either. Just don’t give it in the first place. You’re no.2, we’ll play you as often as we can. It’s a cup final and we should be seeking to maximise our chances of winning
Difficult to argue with any of that.

A bit harsh , we are all entitled to an opinion , but do you "hate" him :)

Why cannot you see that Pep knows he's not picking his best keeper, or the reason why he is picking Bravo. You might not agree with the decision, but the decision has been made for a reason
Why are you getting exasperated at the amount of people who disagree with you? It is a commonly held view that they have. Pointless getting shirty over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.