United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
G5THrpq.jpg

Take your pick.
Love it !

The CL is a slightly tougher proposition than the EL. They aren't good enough and boring people to death
will not work. They got away with it the other night, due to Sevilla not having a clue in the final third.
You always had the feeling that the players at his previous clubs to an extent, bought into the Peg mentality and philosophy, but with this lot , they look disjointed and distrustful of both him and each other.
To successfully carry out a plan you all need to have faith in both the means and the ends. I see precious little of that at the swamp.

right lets stop this nonsense now,the rags have no bloody chance of winning the CL and those who think they have are utterly deluded..
Correct. In fact, they'll be lucky to make top 4. You don't get the impression its a happy little swamp down there. Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea, well capable of catching them, starting on Sunday

forget the wonder save crap, De Gea never moved to save that header from 2 yards, just piss poor execution..
Have to say I keep on hearing how lucky DeGea is because all the shots are at him and not difficult.
He saves a hell of a lot either because he is great at stopping shots with reaction saves or because he is great at his positioning. We can't have it both ways, I think he's a great keeper but it doesn't make Utd a great side to watch as the rely on him and he sure as hell ain't creative.

Have to say I keep on hearing how lucky DeGea is because all the shots are at him and not difficult.
He saves a hell of a lot either because he is great at stopping shots with reaction saves or because he is great at his positioning. We can't have it both ways, I think he's a great keeper but it doesn't make Utd a great side to watch as the rely on him and he sure as hell ain't creative.
I think he's a world class keeper, if you read my post though I say for that particular goal against Seville it was poor execution by the striker, he made a good save granted but he didn't move from the spot for that one in particular, as good as he is though I would not swap Eddie for him..

I think he's a world class keeper, if you read my post though I say for that particular goal against Seville it was poor execution by the striker, he made a good save granted but he didn't move from the spot for that one in particular, as good as he is though I would not swap Eddie for him..
Fair enough agree with that, just read a lot of how he only saves shots because they are at him and mistakenly attributed that sentiment to you.

Fair enough agree with that, just read a lot of how he only saves shots because they are at him and mistakenly attributed that sentiment to you.
No mate I agree he's a top drawer keeper, I just thought Seville had the opportunities to come away with a win and force the rags to come at em at old toilet, without him the rags would be mid table ... Oh well... :-)

So, according to the second hand Sun I have, tbere's been a big bust up begween peg and pog at 'mill, over superstar's continued whining about being improperly deployed.

Just in case he didn't already get the message from the recent series of droppings (what a strange phrase!?!), peg finished him with the classic 'Whose name's on the manager's door?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.