Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

No surprise about the person who brought this issue to public attention just before the Derby - "The specially diabolical one"

Isn't the Arsenal song ''she wore, she wore, she wore a yellow ribbon.....'' so for that reason, I'm out (even though I won't be there and watching in a pub in Tampa....)
I’m sure U*d used to sing it also.
Infact come to think about it, City used to sing it also and just change Yellow for Sky Blue, or i may have imagined it!

What an embarrassing support we have become. Dear me so middle class. Don't get me wrong Peps fight is to be admired but wearing yellow ribbons it is so very much Soccer AM stuff. Lets get back to what we are .MCFC

Could imagine the Arsenal fans wondering what on earth are Dortmund fans doing at Wembley

What an embarrassing support we have become. Dear me so middle class. Don't get me wrong Peps fight is to be admired but wearing yellow ribbons it is so very much Soccer AM stuff. Lets get back to what we are .MCFC
SSShhhhhhhhh keep quiet otherwise someone will suggest City wear yellow for the day or the fans stand up and applaud on the (insert a specific minute) during the game. And of course there will be the obligatory facebook page petition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.