Would anyone actually buy a Chevrolet?

I remember driving Route 66 in an old Chevrolet back in the day. It was the time with the cassette player under the radio. I only had one tape for the whole journey. Thousands of miles. Can’t remember what it was though.

You can't buy a new Chevrolet in the UK. Why would anyone stress about what they can't buy anyway?

7-year old Camaro with 91,000 miles and nothing but routine scheduled maintenance (use synthetic oil and change it myself religiously). Now being driven by my kids. Survived Hurricane Harvey fortunately. Superb vehicle, who cares if Chevy sponsored a club outside Manchester after I bought it?
You change your oil religiously? WTF? Blessed are the meek - and the Castrol. I only ever turned up for the free wine!

I remember driving Route 66 in an old Chevrolet back in the day. It was the time with the cassette player under the radio. I only had one tape for the whole journey. Thousands of miles. Can’t remember what it was though.

41BD5Y3YGQL.jpg

My best mate is a manager of a Vodaphone store and keeps telling me he'll sort me a great deal and has offered me great deals but no, hell no, I just couldn't do it. any brand clearly associated with them is a no. I don't even own any red clothing, closest is a red embroidered stitch on the ankle of some black socks I wear for work

So I am selling my beloved 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, and looking at getting a truck to replace it (need a utility vehicle). I was looking at the Ford Raptor as an obvious choice, but a friend suggested a few Chevrolet trucks. Aside from Chevies being garbage compared to Ford, my immediate thought was the rags, so I realized I wouldn't drive one for free at this point. I already bought a Dodge Viper instead or a Corvette for the same reason.

That got me thinking: .Would any of us actually buy something with a brand logo vomited onto the rags' kit? Or is it just me?
Prefer the F22 Raptor personally. Better acceleration and sat nav.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.