Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody watching Trump giving his speech? Fuck me, what a lunatic. Beyond belief. Compared immigrants to snakes. The guy is insane. Combine that with his moron side and you have a problem. America is fucked. Pull down the shutters

The blue wave is coming in November. I suspect the House is going to flip over, and roadblock most everything the GOP tries to do. That's at least a finger in the dyke hole, or, if you like, the ass hole.

Is anybody watching Trump giving his speech? Fuck me, what a lunatic. Beyond belief. Compared immigrants to snakes. The guy is insane. Combine that with his moron side and you have a problem. America is fucked. Pull down the shutters

There are plenty of sane people left in the States for the next election.

He’ll be gone and they can elect someone with dignity (not that witch Hillary please).

His approval ratings are down massively and whilst it’s a shame a horrendous thing like the shooting even was allowed to happen in the first place, it will only further damage Trump.

He’ll be gone and they can elect someone with dignity (not that witch Hillary please).

His approval ratings are down massively and whilst it’s a shame a horrendous thing like the shooting even was allowed to happen in the first place, it will only further damage Trump.

He's not gaining any new supporters, and the blue turnout to oust him is going to be something fierce and fully unified as long as the Democrats run someone even modestly decent (though hopefully in complete contrast to him -- young, thoughtful, idealistic but moderate, ethical and with a simon pure family life and -- importantly -- not an insane dipshit or a pathological liar with no experience in government).

Still have money on him not running at all in 2020 and turning the reins over to Pence. He'll be 74, and I bet he won't risk a loss. He'll also wait til the last minute to announce it to avoid the "lame duck" problem and because he doesn't really give a shit if he screws the GOP.

Hillary is all done -- not a prayer in the world the Democrats would risk her. If somehow she did win the nomination he probably WOULD run again.

It's not going to be white guys like me but women and minorities will save us all.

Yep...way way behind Scotland pal. When your 'alternative' is feckin' Sturgeon - you've no room to manouveur - nor criticise. Perhaps it would be wise to save those comments until your country actually starts to prosper? Last I heard they've not yet discussed building a wall to stop people getting into your place.

Yep...way way behind Scotland pal. When your 'alternative' is feckin' Sturgeon - you've no room to manouveur - nor criticise. Perhaps it would be wise to save those comments until your country actually starts to prosper? Last I heard they've not yet discussed building a wall to stop people getting into your place.
Good to see Stevie back.
The standard of complete bollocks on this thread had gone right down in his absence.

We were the only part of the uk to post a balance of payment surplus. Don’t rely on the right wing press mate.

As for comparing that horrible count tk Sturgeon? Again, have a word with yourself. As for the wall? Well the Romans tried that once, sorry twice. Good luck with that

He's not gaining any new supporters, and the blue turnout to oust him is going to be something fierce and fully unified as long as the Democrats run someone even modestly decent (though hopefully in complete contrast to him -- young, thoughtful, idealistic but moderate, ethical and with a simon pure family life and -- importantly -- not an insane dipshit or a pathological liar with no experience in government).

Still have money on him not running at all in 2020 and turning the reins over to Pence. He'll be 74, and I bet he won't risk a loss. He'll also wait til the last minute to announce it to avoid the "lame duck" problem and because he doesn't really give a shit if he screws the GOP.

Hillary is all done -- not a prayer in the world the Democrats would risk her. If somehow she did win the nomination he probably WOULD run again.

Not sure I agree on the Dem position.

I think 'Progressive thinking' is really starting to get a foothold in US politics now. The most high profile spotlight being Marc Rubio's refusal to not take NRA money. Many of the 'establishment' Dems are in the same position; working for the donors over the people.

The more Progressive Dems/ Liberals step up to the plate to face Corp Dems/ Reps, the more likely the establishment fall to the people taking back their government.

So, 'modestly decent', for the Dems, would be someone who will adhere to the Corp donors, which people are beginning to tire of.

In the US, the Dems have all the hallmarks of what happened to Labour under Corbyn.

Most funniest thing from this weeks developments was when NRA head's Wayne Lapierre in Cpac called anti-gun people as elites and himself as protector of freedom of rural america. Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.