Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

Team should turn out in Yellow for the final. I'm messing....;)

We've had Kun to Real before every big game for the last 5 years so onto Gill operation mk 2. Let's try and get at Pep.

Wearing a yellow ribbon isn't even in the top 100 things wrong with football in Manchester...wankers the lot of them.

However, this one isn't our fight, just show support for Pep by signing his song.

Last edited:
Wear a sky blue ribbon. It proves the point and isn't about a political issue that is nothing to do with most of us.

Additionally, sky blue is apparently about awareness of prostate cancer and child abuse, which is both relevant and something even the FA couldn't argue with.

Wear a sky blue ribbon. It proves the point and isn't about a political issue that is nothing to do with most of us.

Additionally, sky blue is apparently about awareness of prostate cancer and child abuse, which is both relevant and something even the FA couldn't argue with.
Great idea.

pnRg1IEdj

It's about supporting our manager on a very political point, namely, Catalonian independence. How would we feel if he rocked up wearing a green ribbon saying he was all out for a united Ireland? There'd be fucking uproar - and rightly so. Not for his choice of politics, but because he'd chosen to be so overtly political in a non-political environment (a football match). You could argue he's simply stating and exhibiting a long-held view on an important issue. And part of me applauds that. But the greater part of me, says leave that to a non-sporting arena. Football, for a lot, myself included, is a chance to get away from the quotidian drudgery of political rhetoric.
The yellow ribbon he wears has fuck all to do with Catalonian independence.

So do your homework and find out why he wears it.

Interesting timing. Two day's before a cup final feels a bit strange. It is certainly petty if it has been timed with the aim of being some sort of spanner on our machine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.