Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem with Bravo playing, he's done nothing wrong, won us the game v Leicester and played every round. Would be very unfair to bench him just because it's a final and I'm pretty certain Pep sees it the same way.

Continuity and harmony is key in a squad of players like we have and it's because Pep knows how to deal and manage situations like this, that we have such a happy bunch of players, getting the game time at certain points and in certain competitions throughout this season.

So don't worry about Bravo playing because he's got Peps trust and he should 100% have our trust as fans.

No problem with Bravo playing, he's done nothing wrong, won us the game v Leicester and played every round. Would be very unfair to bench him just because it's a final and I'm pretty certain Pep sees it the same way.

Continuity and harmony is key in a squad of players like we have and it's because Pep knows how to deal and manage situations like this, that we have such a happy bunch of players, getting the game time at certain points and in certain competitions throughout this season.

So don't worry about Bravo playing because he's got Peps trust and he should 100% have our trust as fans.
Great post

I don't have a problem with Bravo playing. If we lose it'll be because of either yet another VAR fuck-up or because we didn't play well enough.

Let's say we play badly, and in the 80th minute Arsenal score from a shot that Bravo maybe could've done better with. It's no more his fault than it is the attackers for not scoring all game. But I know who'll be scapegoated.

However I have a strong feeling that he'll show up and if it gets to penalties, we've won. I'm sitting right behind the goal so I'd love another penalty shootout masterclass and trophy presentation.

Zinchenko if he plays at left back will be the biggest weak spot for Arsenal to exploit rather than the keeper. Promising player but He is not a left back and will be targeted. It will be up to the other players to make sure he isn’t isolated. Sane will have to support that area and that’s something that he doesn’t tend to do.

The forwards need to click tomorrow. A Basel away type shooting performance rather than Wigan or Burnley please!

Hopefully we’ll be hugely motivated after Wigan. It’ll be a tough game but now is the time to make statements and win big,big games.

Zinchenko if he plays at left back will be the biggest weak spot for Arsenal to exploit rather than the keeper. Promising player but He is not a left back and will be targeted. It will be up to the other players to make sure he isn’t isolated. Sane will have to support that area and that’s something that he doesn’t tend to do.

The forwards need to click tomorrow. A Basel away type shooting performance rather than Wigan or Burnley please!
I've got a feeling we're going with a back 3 so he won't start and will relie on Sane to cover the left side

I don’t get the discussion about Ederson and Bravo. Mancini choose to go with Hart at the last second, lost the dressing room (if he hadn’t lost it already by that time) and we lost the game. Pellegrini stuck with Caballero and was rewarded for it. So Pep does what every manager with a bit of class to his players would do. And it’s the players that need to step up if they feel Bravo needs a bit more protection. Than again Bravo hardly cost us a game ever. It was more often our forewords not being clinical in front of goal.

It’ll be an interesting game tomorrow. And in a final it could go either way and will be different than the game on Thursday. We however need to get a reward for the way we have been playing and I expect a big step up from Monday to try and win us the League Cup. Just imagine winning the next three matches ... And we are good enough to make that happen. First stop Wembley though.
Take your point re Bravo, I think it's right he plays tomorrow. He was not at fault for the Grigg goal on Monday, however, he did fail to produce the world class save necessary to help us &, it has to be said, rarely has. Nevertheless, I have no doubt he deserves to play in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.