Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

If we start losing games without him them something will have to give,we have a buffer but that can soon melt away
Hope he sees sense and doesn't wear it just for a couple of hours, outside work is fine!

Where did you read that he would get a touchline ban if he wears it? I thought it was a fine.
Pep Guardiola has been warned that he faces his first touchline ban in English football if he wears his yellow ribbon at Wembley. [The Times]

he has had 2 formal warnings that he has ignored,i will be a ban i think

Pep Guardiola has been warned that he faces his first touchline ban in English football if he wears his yellow ribbon at Wembley. [The Times]

he has had 2 formal warnings that he has ignored,i will be a ban i think

Thanks Karen. I thought it was just a fine. He should tell them to fuck off and I'll come over to take his place on the touchline.

Does anyone have a link to the disciplinary sanctions for this? I had a look on the FA site, but it's about as user friendly as the FA

Points deduction if he carries on........ now, that would be interesting, especially if it was 15 points!

Nah has to be 20 as we would still win it if we were on 57 points.

Just reading aome tweets by Catalans on twitter and most support us wearing the ribbons, even if it is as a protest about Pep and not a statement of support , they still see it as a way to highlight their plight.

So those that want to I suppose should without some of the sneering I have also seen from some blues online who think it's not appropriate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.