Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been even stranger if it goes to a shoot out. I'd be tempted to have him on the bench just in case.

I really hope it doesn’t. I am hoping for a nice simple win without any drama! You just know that it won’t be be like that though. VAR is almost certain to play a part tomorrow

No one expected him to start.

No one you say, well somone at the Times certainly did as reported on Citywatch this morning.
"Raheem Sterling is expected to overcome a hamstring problem and be part of the City team to face Arsenal at Wembley. [The Times]"

Last edited:
Can't wait for this now. Two G&Ts in to Saturday early doors and my confidence is building. Remind me not to post after midnight when I'll be weeping and praying for Bravo...

Expecting Arsenal to turn into Barcelona 2011 and Brazil 1970 all in one during this game.

We must take our chances.

Vinny and Otamendi at the back.

Just sat in the car waiting for my Danish mate to arrive off the Metro.....Mrs Moon has a tea in the oven.......hurry up Metro it's fucking freezing.

The media keep going on about Pep not winning anything yet, I never hear the same about Klopp or Benny the Ball Poch at spuds not winning anything and they have a few years start on pep. So please win City, for pep as well as us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.