Premier League Games 24/25 Feb

You fucking doorknob, how is that not a foul? Do you just randomly decide among no call, foul, yellow and red card you prick? You should be replaced with a fucking roulette wheel.

I'm tired of this "it's a hard job" lament. No it fucking isn't.

You fucking doorknob, how is that not a foul? Do you just randomly decide among no call, foul, yellow and red card you prick? You should be replaced with a fucking roulette wheel.

Exactly the same tackle delph was sent off for.

It bores me to death that bollocks. It isn't a hard job, it's just that a succession of wankers make it look difficult.

Just long ball tactics with 3 or 4 passes before the ball is turned over. How the FA employed Fat Sam is anyone's guess.

Even the commentators referenced it looking nearly identical to the one he sent Fabian off for...

It really is shocking the level of incompetence/corruption of PL referees.

Exactly the same tackle delph was sent off for.

Absolutely ridiculous. The incompetence is staggering; it just cannot be tolerated. I never thought I'd be the one to put on the tinfoil hat tinged with sky blue accents but I fail to see how in any universe he can give a red to Delph and completely ignore that unless there is directive bias. Three Watford players just stood there with their hands raised because they thought it was such an obvious call.

Taylor just confirming everything we know in that he is one corrupt rag fucker and the best of it is no fucker will say one word about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.