Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike you, I’m happy to wait until *** gives Jose the team news an hour and 15 mins before kick off to find out.

But no one except you, has mentioned him starting tomorrow or not.

I’m sure Jose would have told everyone if he was 100% out already. They may be waiting until tomorrow to decide.
He has started leaking the team the day before,that needs stopping,someone at the club must know who is talking,he has not been wrong so far unfortunately

Slight concern re no Sterling as I don’t see Bernado as good an option wide? Reminds me of nasri too much checking back inside. Arse having no wingers currently means the centre is going to be congested and losing the ball centrally means they have some pace directly at our slowish cb’s. Jesus has struggled wide too as it leaves him as the only option for an attacking change. I’d be inclined to put two up top and go 4-4-2 with KDB on the right but let him roam a bit and hold Walker back a little.
Isn’t yellow ribbon Arse’s Wembley song so I won’t be wearing one tomorrow.
3-1

Slight concern re no Sterling as I don’t see Bernado as good an option wide? Reminds me of nasri too much checking back inside. Arse having no wingers currently means the centre is going to be congested and losing the ball centrally means they have some pace directly at our slowish cb’s. Jesus has struggled wide too as it leaves him as the only option for an attacking change. I’d be inclined to put two up top and go 4-4-2 with KDB on the right but let him roam a bit and hold Walker back a little.
Isn’t yellow ribbon Arse’s Wembley song so I won’t be wearing one tomorrow.
3-1

Mendy has also travelled but there is no way he will be even not he bench surely...he is still weeks away

Walker and Ottomendi weren't pictured travelling (presume they will play)

all of the MEN website btw

This guy has been the oracle this season:

JoseAlvarezHaye

Sterling didn't train today (he didn't do it neither all the week) and won't start tomorrow. All the team will travel to London even the players that can't play.

1:17 PM - Feb 24, 2018 · Salford, England

Last edited:
Will our Spanish mole reveal the team to us tonight I wonder?

Bravo
Walker Kompany Otamendi Danilo
Fernandinho
Bernardo De Bruyne Silva Sané
Aguero

Ederson
Stones
Laporte
Yaya Touré
Gundogan
Gabriel Jesus
Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.