Premier League Games 24/25 Feb

It's no surprise we're walking the League. Watching any game that doesn't involve City is a chore. It's football yet it's not even enjoyable. I'd rather watch Saturday Night Takeaway or some shit like that than a random Premier League game. This league is shit. We're the only team that's better than 'decent'.

Well that tackle that was like Delphs can be took to that meeting pointing out and asking why didn’t the fourth official tell the rag to send the player of! Seems it only happens with us never seen it in any other games.

It's no surprise we're walking the League. Watching any game that doesn't involve City is a chore. It's football yet it's not even enjoyable. I'd rather watch Saturday Night Takeaway or some shit like that than a random Premier League game. This league is shit. We're the only team that's better than 'decent'.
Switch over and watch Fulham v Wolves it’s not a bad game 1-0 to Fulham at half time

That was like a cup game where you fancied a goal less draw. With both teams showing frailties it was obvious one team would break. I fancied Watford as some of their players didn t stop moving making creative positions to attack. Everton were shaky and failed stringing passes, the likes of shrek , failed passing the ball 20 yards so they look like a mess that will show up to play every so often. Evertons defence seemed strong and was the teams best asset as they were woeful the final third.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.