6 Nations 2018

Without opening a particular can of worms, I didn't think Celtic fans had any great love for, or at least had any affinity with, Scottish national teams?

Again mate, you are so misinformed. Don’t believe the shite that we all support Ireland. We don’t. We might like to see them do well, but, we don’t support them. We support Scotland, there are probably some who think that way who may have two Irish parents, but that’s a minority.

Of all my mates and family none support Ireland. Not one.

Enjoy that pint Leighton better team over 80 mins. Did England get beat all this crap about a ref,well well.

Again mate, you are so misinformed. Don’t believe the shite that we all support Ireland. We don’t. We might like to see them do well, but, we don’t support them. We support Scotland, there are probably some who think that way who may have two Irish parents, but that’s a minority.

Fair enough. I stand corrected.

You'll be supporting us on Paddy's day :)

Well played Ireland and Scotland, much the better teams on the day.

The whole Scotland rugby thing reminds me of Liverpool.

Well played today though - outplayed and outfought an insipid opponent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.