Samir Nasri

FFS cheers for that UEFA. Anyone else wonder about the timing of this?

Think I might wear my "Support for Samir" special yellow ribbon tomorrow. Although he never ever turned up when we played Arsenal, he did score a beauty for us at Wembley.

Thought he was a great player for us. Has always seemed to rub people up the wrong way throughout his career but I could never quite tell if it was sometimes a little unfair. The abuse he received from arsenal fans regularly crossed the line for me and he seemed to find himself as the scapegoat in the French setup too.

He really played his part with us though. The Chelsea game is the main one but I'll also never forget how much he ran his socks off in the 3-2 win away at Everton in 2014.

This doping breach is a weird one as IIRC he was pretty open about it. Seemed to be borne of ignorance rather than a genuine attempt to cheat.

Srill p

Think I might wear my "Support for Samir" special yellow ribbon tomorrow. Although he never ever turned up when we played Arsenal, he did score a beauty for us at Wembley.
Still one of the best of not the best goals I've seen in blue.
Great player.

I still can’t decide whether his or Yaya's was the better goal that day.

for some reason i remember him getting interviewd on the pitch when we won in 2012 and he said then sergio scored the winner goal with a look of wtf on his face,i thought it was funny ,his english couldn't quite say it right,a wasted talent mostly

It is a shame how an exceptional talent comes to this end. Whenever he comes to my mind, I remember City’s win over United 4-1 in Pelligrini’s league-winning season. This is one of the best, if not the best, games of Nasri in sky blue. First goal, the way he controlled the ball, the beautiful move against Smalling, the superb pass to Korallov who crossed to Aguero to score, all was and still a joy to watch again and again. In the second goal, he played the corner kick to Negredo who headed the ball to Toure to score. In the third, he did a great pass to Negredo, who crossed to Aguero to score. And finally, the ice on the cake, was the best goal, his goal. The cross from Navas to Samir who shoots the ball directly before touching the ground in the back of the net. One of my most favorite goals ever, I just love watching this goal. Best of luck with your life Samir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.