Alternative striker options

Werner would be a great addition.

Martial is the United player I'd most like to see at City - lots of potential and ability. I'm not sure why people state he isn't a Pep player or couldn't work in our system...pretty much ignores how great a Coach Pep is.

I'm also reading that United have an extension option in the contract, which probably makes Martial not gettable for us.

I'm also reading that United have an extension option in the contract, which probably makes Martial not gettable for us.

A player can always force a move away from a club he has no love for. Such a player can be forced to stay as we saw with Sanchez but this can cause locker room discontent as we saw with the same player and it is probably best for all that a move gets sanctioned. Not that I would be wanting Martial at City.

i think we do not need another young winger like martial, baily. now we have 2 strikers aguero and gabi. and two wingers sane and sterling. what we need is 25+ winger who can play on both left and right. players like mahrez, auba, alexis, griezman were suited to this profile. such player will not be harmful for development of sane or raz. and what i understood from press conferences pep wants this as well. what i understood that pep unlike many things here do not want to get rid of aguero and sign nuber 9 like kane or lewandowski. he wants to bench aguero more often than aguero wants it, that's why he mentions gabriel's energy. pep would not pay 250 for kane who is more selfish than aguero, kun also suits to technical free-flying football more than kane which is product of power-based conservative british style. we will probably sign one dmf (fred or weigl) and another winger probably mahrez or even zaha. those who thinks that aguero will leave and pep wants sign kane are in wrong opinion.

With rumours linking Neymar and Madrid, this sounds almost legit. Mbappe and Ney are simply too good to rot in Ligue 1, with all my respect to the competition:

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.