Match Thread | League Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think despite being 1-0 up we have been pretty bang average.

Kev bordering on anonymous on the right, you can see that we miss Raheem.

Sergio has been been our best player.

Disappointing display really, but we're winning and we're better than them. Hope we switch into second gear this half and put this to bed ASAP. We need to. Bravo has done really well, but for me he's always a worry and they could nick one or two if we start fannying around too much.

COYB. Sort it out and get this one won. We're making too much of a meal of this one when it should be far easier.

Haven't been at our best this half. Just haven't been able to get our creative players in space.

I'm a big fan of Gundogan but he seems to be struggling today and I think we miss DDB in the centre of midfield.

KDB isn't looking very effective out wide thus far so I'd be tempted to bring Bernardo Silva on and move KDB back into CM.

If we sort ourselves our 2nd half (hopefully Arsenal's pressing will drop off too) and we can go on to win this.

Gundo awful but no chance he’s taken off now with Ferna treading a very fine line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.