Match Thread | League Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the best half from us in terms of ball retention and crisp passing movements mainly because Arsenal are crowding central midfield and winning the second balls with aggression. Far to s rapoy a half. Second half should see more space appear for our artists to perform as their manic rushing around catches up with them.
Gundogan, way off the pace. Needs to stop conceding possession. I usually like him a lot. Bravo, faultless so far. Kompany superb.
Ferna.. ...be careful please.
Come on City!

I actually think Pep should put David on the RW and move KDB back in to midfield at the half.

That would at least help mitigate Ilkay’s poor play thus far.

This sloppy passing is not punished because its only Arsenal but they can catch some lucky situation and that can change quickly. We need to improve pressing and passing both second half, surely Silva, KDB, Gundogan creative trio can create much more than this even if Arsenal is really using like 9 players to defend behind the bal sometimes.

1-0, so far so good but Arsenal will come at us they have too, surely some good counter chances will be there to take...

Can't
Not a great game but we are in front and that's all that really matters. I wondered at the time if Sergio was offside and the replays show he probably was. Gundogan is being really wasteful. He has give the ball away so many times. The way Wilshere is diving around, Fernandinho needs to be really careful in the second half. The commentators on the feed I am watching are saying Ramsay should have had a red card for the high boot on David.
be offside from a goal kick!!

Not a great game but we are in front and that's all that really matters. I wondered at the time if Sergio was offside and the replays show he probably was. Gundogan is being really wasteful. He has give the ball away so many times. The way Wilshere is diving around, Fernandinho needs to be really careful in the second half. The commentators on the feed I am watching are saying Ramsay should have had a red card for the high boot on David.
you can't be offside from a goalkick and VAR is in operation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.