Man of the Match - Carabao Cup Final

Man of the Match - Carabao Cup Final

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vincent all day long. Have you ever seen a player for anybody ever to be so happy scoring a goal? No. That's why we all love him..he's one of us ! CTID

Kompany put in one of the great City CB performances of all time in a crucial game. Scored and celebrated like a true club legend. I have to go with him.

Danilo is not far behind for a great all-round performance and Silva-esque assist. Bravo also deserves huge credit. A goalkeeper's assist is a rare thing and this one was not lucky in the slightest.

Silva and De Bruyne were excellent as always, Walker and Otamendi the unsung heroes as usual. Only Sané and Gundogan should walk away today feeling they could've done better but who even cares? We won the cup and now we can wrap up the league.

I couldn't write a better script than that game. Vinny scores and gets MOTM after all he's been through. We'll do well to find another player as commited as him.

Bravo was my second choice, he's done more than anyone to help City win this trophy.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.