Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we playing on Thursday?

I think City were worried about fixture congestion if we'd got through to the FA Cup quarter finals. Not sure why it couldn't have been moved to 17th March though as both Arsenal and us have a free weekend now.

I think this will be a boring, frustrating draw. Arse scared of losing again and parking the bus at home, and us a bit tired after Wembley and missing Dinho. 0-0 or 1-1.

I think City were worried about fixture congestion if we'd got through to the FA Cup quarter finals. Not sure why it couldn't have been moved to 17th March though as both Arsenal and us have a free weekend now.

Thats fair enough, just seems odd to be playing on a Thursday. Perhaps the FA don't want it to overshadow the FA Cup quarter finals.

Manchester City 2-1 Arsenal.

A more respectable loss for Arsenal... progress I guess. lol.

Given your obvious superiority and on Thursday an almost certain repeat of yesterday, does this match really deserve a thread of its own?

Surely your players will be desperate not to crumble again after yesterday Jack , or have you lost complete faith in them ?

Surely your players will be desperate not to crumble again after yesterday Jack , or have you lost complete faith in them ?

I suspect we will put on a better show at home, if only because things could really turn ugly given the prevailing mood of the fans.

However, and despite that, we are just not good enough and I've lost faith in our manager whose last season this must be and also in many of our overpaid mediocrities posing as players.

I suspect we will put on a better show at home, if only because things could really turn ugly given the prevailing mood of the fans.

However, and despite that, we are just not good enough and I've lost faith in our manager whose last season this must be and also in many of our overpaid mediocrities posing as players.

I would agree that Wenger has to go if you are to have any chance of sorting the team out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.