League Cup Final - Post Match Thread

De Bruyne: "I think the second half performance was absolutely wonderful from us. I think that showed the character and the way we need to play. The second half is more like we played the whole season, and maybe the beginning was a bit nervy."

De Bruyne: "I think our team is very young. Since I came in two years ago, it’s a totally different team. The transfer strategy that City have got is amazing."

I would just like to thank the Arsenal fans...................... a mass exodus by them after 80 minutes made it very easy for us to get the away from Wembley after seeing our lads lift the cup.

Got to say they organisers have that Wembley Park exit nailed after the game. Thousands of people on tubes within what seems like no time at all. Manchester council could follow this lead.

De Bruyne: "I think the second half performance was absolutely wonderful from us. I think that showed the character and the way we need to play. The second half is more like we played the whole season, and maybe the beginning was a bit nervy."

De Bruyne: "I think our team is very young. Since I came in two years ago, it’s a totally different team. The transfer strategy that City have got is amazing."

Kev is right about it being a totally different team now. I saw a photograph on either Instagram or Twitter of the 2016 Capital One cup winning squad and of the 15 players in the photo only 6 are still with us.

Love Posh lasses,City lass knows her stuff & Cursing,LOL
LOL. "Arsenal fans leaving - bless 'em"
She could be a City coorespondent star in the making. ;-)

Fair play to Naomi at least she stayed to the end!
True, though, that could have just been down to her obligation as a participant in the fan view coverage. She may have slipped out at 0-3 with the majority of the Arsenal supporters otherwise.

I'll never understand people filming themselves during the match.
This was for 90min’s fan view segment so the filming was a necessary exercise.

But I do agree it is odd seeing just random supporters filming themselves to send to their mates or upload to YouTube for their customary 17 viewings from the entire population of the internet-accessing earth.

That reminds me, I need to upload my goal reactions from the pub videos...

No flat on my back with man flu, expensive way to not leave the house :-(
Was in the same state a few weeks ago—hope you recover quickly!

Consume as many of vitamin combination supplement chews and as much water as possible.

Rewatch the final extended highlights every few hours for morale boosts, as well.

Got to say they organisers have that Wembley Park exit nailed after the game. Thousands of people on tubes within what seems like no time at all. Manchester council could follow this lead.

Yes it was superb, when I saw the queue thought it would take ages but soon on the tube. Compare this to the metro demonstrates how shocking it is but I know that’s a different thread :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.