League Cup Final - Post Match Thread

What was said fella?

Watched when I got home from the game so it was late but he was virtually accusing players of strolling around not up for it. Virtually calling into question their professionalism. Some of that may well be true but never seen such vitriol from a pundit. Think he is hurting. Interesting interview with Nedum about punditry, and he said no matter how hard he tries to be neutral he’s a blue at the end of the day. Pep’s dig was the best about his short time in management.

With a few new players and the coaching staff winning a trophy for the first time at City, it felt as if it's the start of a new chapter for the club. Along with the old guard scoring the goals, it made it extra special for me. Certainly my favourite League Cup Final.

Saying that I fell over during the celebrations for the first goal and have large bruises on my back, head and legs for proof! Thank you to the people who helped me get back up on my feet!

Wilshere is a horrible little shit and to be fair even Arsenal fans are calling that post an embarrassment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.