Matchday Vlog from City at Wembley

7J3mKkl.png

I wasn't the only one to notice?

Did your old man say the F word towards the end haha

Excellent blog, really enjoyed it. You had cracking seats.
Very impressed with your mystic Meg wish when you said to your Dad just before kick off something along the lines of “ would’nt it be be good if we could go two or three nil up and bring on Phil Forden”.

Last edited:
Excellent blog, really enjoyed it. You had cracking seats.
Very impressed with your mystic Meg wish when you said to your Dad just before kick off something along the lines of “ would’nt it be be good if we could go to or three nil up and bring on Phil Forden”.

ha! Yeah, just had a feeling it might happen. Didnt think Pep would bring him on though. The fact that he did spoke volumes to how much Pep wants Foden to succeed IMO.

Excellent account and discreet camera work, @twosips!

Do you have a Patreon page or similar where one could make a small contribution to your operating expenses for this quality fan coverage of our club?

Great video twosips. Between you and Cheesy we are spoilt. It really captures just how I felt on Sunday. I loved the quote about "it's just the League Cup" and then you get there and it's "let's fucking win it." The brilliant thing about League Cup finals is that there are more real supporters there and less corporates than the FA Cup. My first visit to Wembley was 1970 for the West Brom game(with my late dad) and I have never lost that thrill. Thanks for your work and good luck with your career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.