Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he is coasting his last season earning money for nothing,hoping he will get a big send off in may,not going to enamour himself to anyone doing that
I agree :), has been coasting for a while now. He knows he is finished at the top end of the market so probably has no incentive left for this season

Yaya was causing trouble in the summer, telling journos stuff he shouldn't be, so I'm not surprised he's in trouble again. Guy's clearly a bit of an idiot.

Sounds like he is coasting his last season earning money for nothing,hoping he will get a big send off in may,not going to enamour himself to anyone doing that
I've zero sympathy/respect/fondness towards Yaya. As far as I'm concerned, he'll do well not to let the door hit him on the way out.

Polar opposites - D. Silva/Kompany/Zabs... more recently Otters/Edders/etc.

Yaya - can fuck off!

Very easy to have a short memory,it appears this is with you
Is there really any need for the abuse of him though. Probably our most important signing at the time and he bailed us out enough times. Granted it seems to have gone pear shaped with him and Pep. I'll always have fond memories of the big fella.

Is there really any need for the abuse of him though. Probably our most important signing at the time and he bailed us out enough times. Granted it seems to have gone pear shaped with him and Pep. I'll always have fond memories of the big fella.
On the pitch - massive for us. But Tevez, IMO, was even better.

Off the pitch - both Type 1 Assholes. No respect for either of them as human beings.

I agree,think you replied to wrong poster,I'm dealing with the drunken yank myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.