FA Cup Games 16/17/18/19 Feb,replays 27/28th

You can say whatever about spurs and their bitter fans, but as organisation and managerial staff they deserve FA Cup trophy more than United with limited commercial-based football vision. Pochettino and Levy put effort to raise homegrown talent and their vision deserves trophy rather than Woodward or Abramovich.

Levy and Poch a pair of twats, woodward and mourinho a pair of twats, both sets of fans are twats.
both the twats can go out

Brighton v saints final for me

You can say whatever about spurs and their bitter fans, but as organisation and managerial staff they deserve FA Cup trophy more than United with limited commercial-based football vision. Pochettino and Levy put effort to raise homegrown talent and their vision deserves trophy rather than Woodward or Abramovich.
Nobody 'deserves' a trophy for anything other than their on field performance

I thought it was a pull despite Savage's claims it wasn't, you can clearly see he pulls his arm and then shirt how Savage can claim otherwise as it's happening in slowmo infront of his eyes I don't know(clueless man). Having said that as is often the case, they were both doing it so they cancel each other out. We'd have been fuming with that decision no doubt.

Who pulled who first is how you decide it? I'm not watching the game btw

why do they say the crowd doesn't know whats happening,the ref is stood there with his hand pressed to his ear,it's obviously being checked
With a big massive "VAR in use" on the big screens.

I can imagine for instances like Bernardo's disallowed goal against Cardiff you could be forgiven for wondering what VAR would have looked at and not just that it is actually being used but any call for replays to be shown and VAR's images to be relayed on the big screens is silly. If you think referee's bottle calls at Old Trafford etc now, just wait until 4/5 minutes of continued pressure and abuse from home crowds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.