Arsenal (A) Post Match Thread

Our support tonight was beyond the call of duty , loud and proud and risking treacherous conditions on a Thursday night away game in the smoke , best team in the land and all the world and the best supporters.
It was great to see the players come right over at the end, I hope it was for the recognition for the real effort some fans had made to be there.

Last edited:
Just watched the Sky highlights - my god, the commentary is/was absolutely dreadful. No emotion whatsoever. Glad I watched the game on NBC.

I have never ever been so cold at a game ever but then I was there from 3.45pm. Last traIn cancelled back to South Wales, but reinstated the 22.45 but now sat waiting for it to go. Frozen but would not have missed this for the world. It was a great first half performance. Guy next to me called the penalty save. Our fans are amazing to turn out like we did. Although the players came over Pep made them come right to the fans. Think he appreciated the support in those conditions. Players definitely conserved energy in second half. Conditions were awful to play football in and surface was slippy. Getting worried this train hasn’t left yet but wonderful night. It’s just like Wembley again !

Kudos to you and all City fans there tonight. Loud and proud in unbelievably difficult conditions. Cap doffed to you all

Genuinely glad for you. I don't understand it myself. I'm probably too old for this stuff mate.

Esteemed Kompany is one of the very best, admittedly there is a lot of crap out there, but there are some really good vloggers like Ian Cheeseman...

It was great to see the players come right over at the end, I hope it was for the recognition for the real effort some had made.

It was and Pep made them come right over and Eddie threw his shirt in the crowd. Pep seemed to be very impressed with the support and rightly so.

Esteemed Kompany is one of the very best, admittedly there is a lot of crap out there, but there are some really good vloggers like Ian Cheeseman...

Don't know who the guy is on the first one you posted but he grates from the first 2 seconds, not in the same league as Cheeseman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.