What was Wenger saying to Pep before kick off?

You know when some drunk weirdo talks to you in the pub, and you just smile politely, pretend you’re interested but all the time you’re thinking ‘please fuck off and leave me alone you sad bellend’

That’s what Pep looked like

According to Pep in his press conference, he said ‘Wenger just spoke to me like he normally does, as we spoke a lot of times in the past and there’s no problems’

You know when some drunk weirdo talks to you in the pub, and you just smile politely, pretend you’re interested but all the time you’re thinking ‘please fuck off and leave me alone you sad bellend’

That’s what Pep looked like

Pep looked like we all do when that idiot is at us. For the briefest of seconds you can see the crazy in Pep's eyes, for one brief second you can see he's thinking about planting Wenger. Then the brain kicks in, he's old, there's a crowd, I'd probably kill the streak of piss

Like how our brains kick in when that guy is at us in the pub. He's drunk, there are kids here, he may have kids, I'd be arrested, it's not worth it.

And that's ultimately what Wenger has become, a drunk weirdo in the pub, who isn't worth it

"Voulez-vous couchez avec moi, ce soir? No, ok Pep, please just hold me, hold me in your arms, tell me everything will be ok and let me feel safe".

Think he was saying "When you've got a mo, I'll give you some tips on how to really build a successful team". The deluded twat.

Judging by the look on Peps face my guess is that Wenger really surprised him.

Maybe he said some very nice things & thanked Pep for the statesmanlike way he stood up for him in the media following the Wembley fiasco. Our fine manager was very supportive of Wenger & said he has always done magnificently well in a job that has major highs & lows & can be very distressful.

Goodness me, a world class football team & a manager with real class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.