Do you really believe the league is over...?

I was still worried last night at 3-0 with 88 minutes gone. Old habits...

Ha Ha! They do. When Ederson saved the pen I was thinking “thank fuck for that, 35 mins to get 2 more goals is doable, even 3!”

I’ll probably still be a bit concerned when it is mathematically impossible for anyone to catch us!

No. I think we can start to sing it about 2 minutes from the end of the match we need to win (whichever that is) to be mathematically certain of winning the title, but only if we are winning 4-0. Let's not be presumptuous.

(Old habits still die hard with me, and we're not red dippers)

or leeds fans, or arsenal fans, or leicester fans or blackburn fans or any fan that has sung it during a decent season.

I never count my chickens but fuck it lets all have a disco

Win Sunday and I think that's it, as I have a hunch Palace will again be a difficult fixture for United on the Monday night.

I want us to break 96 points and set the record.

8-1-1 is the dream run-in. I think if we win the league early we'll bin off the remaining games for the CL so can see us finishing single points ahead of the rags and not breaking records whilst having the league wrapped up early.

Ha Ha! They do. When Ederson saved the pen I was thinking “thank fuck for that, 35 mins to get 2 more goals is doable, even 3!”

I’ll probably still be a bit concerned when it is mathematically impossible for anyone to catch us!

Even then we will have to keep winning to allow for the certain points deduction for - wearing a yellow ribbon - playing total football - not paying 90mill + in the transfer market - not taking it easy when games are already won - and any other trumped up charge these knobs will try to come up with.

or leeds fans, or arsenal fans, or leicester fans or blackburn fans or any fan that has sung it during a decent season.

I never count my chickens but fuck it lets all have a disco
I was thinking more of the dippers when they won the league in April 2014, but you're right.

I'll come to the disco in my flares, just as long as there's NO Watneys Red Barrel!

Win our next 4 games and we're champions providing Liverpool don't win all theirs. I'd have loved to have won it the game before the derby for the guard of honour but with games being called off, it's looking less likely

Win Sunday and I think that's it, as I have a hunch Palace will again be a difficult fixture for United on the Monday night.

I want us to break 96 points and set the record.

Can't see Palace troubling them with all their injury problems (13 players injured, apparently?). United are playing them at a very good time (for them).

Last night killed off any nerves for me it's when we win it not if we win it.

To win against Utd we have to get the same number of points as them for these fixtures. Chelsea H, Stoke A, Everton A vs Palace A, Liverpool H & Swansea H

I reckon we'lll get 7 points. Drawing at Everton. So we need them to drop 2 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.