Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

Don't know when you started watching city but to say dunne is not a city legend but hart is probably tells me not very long .

Am pretty sure dunne won player of the year 4 years on the run amd captained the club for numerous years , kompany has won its once so shows you how hard it is for a defender .

Very disrespectful comment

Don't know when you started watching city but to say dunne is not a city legend but hart is probably tells me not very long .

Am pretty sure dunne won player of the year 4 years on the run amd captained the club for numerous years , kompany has won its once so shows you how hard it is for a defender .

Very disrespectful comment
Dunne did indeed win POtY 4 on the trot but he didn't have too much competition. He was a great player and servant to the club(at the time) but we have evolved a long way from him hoofing into row Z tbh.

What about wigan players surrounding the ref to get him sent off ?! ..........thought not

BBC reports that both clubs were charged by the FA and that we accepted the charge and, presumably, now the punishment. The silence as to Wigan's fate could be that they failed to respond before the deadline, which was earlier this evening.

Dunne did indeed win POtY 4 on the trot but he didn't have too much competition. He was a great player and servant to the club(at the time) but we have evolved a long way from him hoofing into row Z tbh.

Oh well Dickov and co mustn't be legends then, we've come a long way since division 2....

With respect that's a bit unfair. Dunnie is a City legend in my book. He had his faults but he was a decent footballer in his day. We didn't call him Dunninho for nothing. Of course he wouldn't get into this current City team but then again neither would The Goat.

I hope we get the chance to take that shitty little club apart in a cup next season. Too many times those pie-eating bastards have had our number yet they're absolutely shit. It's unbelievable how such a shit team can have beaten us in the same competition three fucking times, yet we can destroy the likes of Arsenal. Once is a cup upset, three times in five years is fucking unreal.

With respect that's a bit unfair. Dunnie is a City legend in my book. He had his faults but he was a decent footballer in his day. We didn't call him Dunninho for nothing. Of course he wouldn't get into this current City team but then again neither would The Goat.
didnt he also hold the premiership record for most red cards and own goals...not the best traits for a club captain

didnt he also hold the premiership record for most red cards and own goals...not the best traits for a club captain

Yes you are correct about his red cards & own goals but he was also one of the few who held it together in some pretty average City teams. It's a pity that more of his team mates didn't put in the same effort. He also lifted a trophy for City after beating Barca in the Nou Camp as I recall. (Only a friendly of course). Dunnie was never a great player but he was a long way from being a bad 'un.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.