Were you wrong about Pep?

Must admit last season thought ermmm this doesn't seem to be going to plan. This season absolute awe and wonder. Pep is utter class.

Still undecided, yes playing great stuff and blowing teams away, but won the league cup and potentially the prem,pellegrini did that, and got us to the semis of champions league ,with a squad not as good as what pep has at his disposal now
tosh! silva was younger, aguero was better, yaya was in his pomp, we had a magnificent team.

The way we are playing we deserve to WIN the CL let alone get to the semi's; we are winning the league by a mile, the league cup win was emphatic!

Pep, I think has been the best manager we have ever had. So far.

I was irritated that he thought there were some easy games in the Prem last season. There aren't. All credit to him, though, he's certainly learnt from last season's mistakes. The difference between the Leicester away games last season and this couldn't be more pronounced. Everton away will be interesting.

I have special place for Mancini and Pell in my heart but Pep is just a genius. The best.

I was spot on with last season. On the basis that City were a bigger project in terms of how much was needed to be done to get us up with the Bayerns and Barelonas I thought last season would be tough. Worse still that 99% of City fans seemed to think that simply by walking through the door he would magically turn us into his Barcelona team. So I correctly predicted that we would win fuck all but would finish top 4.

I thought that this season would be better and with a bit of luck we might win something. So my wisdom regarding this season has proved to have been bollocks. I was convinced maybe in his third season he would be getting somewhere close to where he wants it to be, and I might be right on that one because unlike the fans Pep may not see winning the league Cup and The Premier League as his ultimate level here, even if it involves winning the league by a landslide, and really without being particularly stretched very often.

Apart from drug users i doubt any Blue can claim to have expected after 2 season he would have gone a considerable way to recreating what he had at Barca with I thought would be impossible. Thing is it really is like watching his old Barca team, never thought I would see that again let alone at City.

It will be fascinating to see what happens next season, watching things evolve and how he does things has been an absolute pleasure.

I did think maybe Pep was a little overated before he came. I was hopelessly wrong on that one because the bloke looks to me like a genius.

So lucky to have him, can you just imagine if he had chosen swamp life rather than idylic East Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.