Do you really believe the league is over...?

Never understand this question as technically united don’t have to give us a guard of honour and I don’t expect them too tbf. Win the title against them as other option probably won’t happen.

Never understand this question as technically united don’t have to give us a guard of honour and I don’t expect them too tbf. Win the title against them as other option probably won’t happen.

It would look small time if they didn’t, after the many times they have received one by Chelsea and Arsenal. They also gave one to Chelsea.

Just a bit of fun question really

City didnt give united a guard of honour at old trafford in 2001 when united won the league the week before

The guard of honour was just something someone decided to do one year, it isn't compulsary and teams don't have to do it.

Could'nt give two fucks if we get one or not tbf.

Looking back though what would be nice is if we could win it by a record points difference held by the rags in 99/00 of 19 points between them and arsenal that year. at the end

Last edited:
Do't know about stat sites

But I do know Brucie was right
latest

Points means Prizes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.