Premier League Games 3/4/5/ March

Wouldn’t be surprised to see us run out of ideas against Newcastle and struggle.

They’ve only lost two games since the turn of the year if I remember correctly. Chelsea in the cup and Manchester City in the league. Although they have picked up a lot of draws.

On top of that there’s the whole Rafa returning to Anfield thing. So there’s that added spice.
They stayed sharp to for the full 90 against utd who were waiting like hawks for a mistake. So they have got the discipline to see it out if they can keep your attack quiet somehow. I think Newcastle's issue is they can't hit a cows arse with a barn door shaped banjo, the rest is not desperate. Not great but they seem to work well as a unit to stop others. At least Newcastle play that way out of necessity atm unlike utd who are percentage football peasants, christ it is a chore to watch that.

If they frustrate you for 35mins and the first 15 of the second half they are very capable of nicking a draw. Big if though asking them to stop your no holds barred attacking. Either way i expect Newcastle to be under the cosh for the first 20mins especially. They must weather that storm if they hope for anything against you chaps.

Should be straight forward wins for Liverpool and Spurs. United and Arsenal could slip up.

However, after United's win over Chelsea last week, I'm reverting back to wanting all of the top 6 to get beat this weekend as I don't think Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea will all overtake United. The first 2 might but don't think Chelsea will.

Think majority of Burnley home games have ended 1-0. More of the same today to piss BFS off

Burnley just playing route one crap and Everton can't string two passes between them. The hype over those two managers is ridiculous. Dog and duck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.