It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you quote the wrong article? as I don't see anything in that article that says this part of your post.

"Pep doesn’t like his influence around the team he knows he won’t get a squad number next season imo".
No , I’ve read elsewhere about it , but that article shows the £8m I was talking about .
I’m just putting it out there , that is what I read at the time . I read most articles/media re: City lots and lots

Reads like speculation to me. Someone has just done the sums on his contract and figured out what they think he's still owed and said "this is what it'd cost to pay him off", but not much suggestion that that's the actual plan.
This,i wish people wouldn't dress their own opinion up as fact or someone said on the internet so it must be true,the fact pep has played vinny in the last 2 important games says he values him still,we have enough cover at CB to keep him as back up when he is fit now,imo he will see out the last year of his contract so 1 more season and then we'll see what happens

It’s The Sun s logic .
We would have to pay Vinny to leave , or , a radical idea I know , we could pay him his wages to stay .

This,i wish people wouldn't dress their own opinion up as fact or someone said on the internet so it must be true,the fact pep has played vinny in the last 2 important games says he values him still,we have enough cover at CB to keep him as back up when he is fit now,imo he will see out the last year of his contract so 1 more season and then we'll see what happens
Never dressed it up as fact just put it out there that I had read about it to see if anybody else had too . It is a forum after all , I just can’t see VK taking a squad place next season .
Many times Pep says he can’t rely on him , club VS. country argument etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.