Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

The media are in the whole a bunch of ignorant wankers who think that picking on Raz is fair because he earns a decent wage and left the dippers to join City.
I absolutely love it when we sing that Raheem Sterling he's top of the league song., because it lets Raz know that we appreciate him and that regardless of what the fucking media say he's made the right decision to move.

They picked on him because it sells to a certain fan base. United because of us(obviously), and Liverpool because of Sterling. They have more knobheads belonging to these two reading their crap. More knobheads = more £'s

The media are in the whole a bunch of ignorant wankers who think that picking on Raz is fair because he earns a decent wage and left the dippers to join City.
I absolutely love it when we sing that Raheem Sterling he's top of the league song., because it lets Raz know that we appreciate him and that regardless of what the fucking media say he's made the right decision to move.

This all day long

Unbelievable witch hunt

The Mirror assume his wife is simply spending HIS money, like she's not capable of earning and spending her own. So many layers to this story that are ignorant and wrong. The stories seem too well planned out. Week before a cup final they started the contract story. Day before league game the bought his sister a house story, and now in between his JD commercial deal and Chelsea they want to run this. Holding back a story for the England matches I bet.

I would love it if someone who was not terrible at coming up with songs (thus ruling myself out) could invent one for him that references this. Pro-Raheem anti-S*n theme, etc. Almost seems like an issue that could do with an "original" as opposed to Top of the League (which always makes me smile to hear as others have said).

Twitter is representative of nothing. Newspaper headlines are representative of nothing. Talk to most people and they're seriously impressed with him this year. Don't get stressed but avoid Liverpool fans.

If he went abroad they wouldn’t care, it’s only because he left the media’s darling club and dared to move to a better team in England. Honestly though, if he was white I doubt he’d get this same level of abuse. People can disagree but I honestly believe that.

FBL-ENG-FACUP-CRYSTAL-PALACE-MAN-CITY-2-e1485818355507.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.