Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Lose by 2 goals

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Lose by 3 or more goals

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting Chelsea to line up similar to Barca game.

Wide men cutting in centrally to commit our centre backs and no pressing from front.

Big onus on Otamendi to pass through the midfield lines and might need Kev dropping even deeper than normal to collect from Ernie Munster.

Fernandinho in this type of game is a huge miss and need Gundogan and Silva to stand on Fabregas.

Oh, how I would love to stand on that smarmy little shitehawk.

Might have more luck through the middle ourselves off the back of their midfield, as they are pretty comfortable defending front post and cutbacks.

Think we'll be out to send a big message, today. That is, we aren't letting up and anyone will have to play out of their skins to beat us.

I have a spare ticket for todays game in the 93:20 aguero stand fab view anyone interested send me a PM.

Mod note.

Post edited because it contains personal info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Visiting from Sweden to attend the game. No risk of it being canceled because of the tragic Astori news?

Think we'll be out to send a big message, today. That is, we aren't letting up and anyone will have to play out of their skins to beat us.
Some people think we are going to ease up a bit now because the league is almost in the bag but that's not going to happen. There's a reason why Pep keeps reiterating how many wins we still require, it's to maintain the same motivation and focus going in to the next game until the league is won. Pep wants to get the league wrapped up as soon as possible and I wouldn't be surprised if we won every game until it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.