Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

We had to get through a 5 man defence and at the same time be careful about Hazard, Willian and pedro breaking forward. We were excellent today and tried our best to get that second goal. Jeez what do some fans want ? We've had 3 games in 7 days.

I’m not criticising our play or intent at all. But it’s difficult to wax lyrical about our performance when the opposition plays with such a defensive mindset.

Chelsea were reminiscent of us under Pearce when faced with playing against a top side. I don’t care that they made it tough for us to score; it was a truly embarrassing display of football. If I were a Chelsea fan watching that, I would have been furious.

Yes it was harsh considering we just comfortably beat the champions both home and away. It's ever since Pep came my standards have gone higher so I'm just expecting too much i suppose. We were brilliant and Chelsea never really troubled us, that should probably have been my first sentence after the game. It's the pressure of wanting to win everything I'm really feeling it and getting nervous for games more than any other season.
Are you for real or just a piss take?

Top Performance. Chelsea were a complete disgrace. Tough day for Conte. We will break the 95 mark i feel. A century would be awesome

Phenomenal performance.

Everyone is contributing now. Bernardo and Gundo hitting their groove. Laporte settling in. All at the right time.

Time to close out the league and focus on winning CL.

We've played the reigning champions twice and they've barely laid a glove on us in either game. Today was magnificent. A total team performance with nobody under an 8 out of 10. Although I have to join in the criticism of Chelsea for not having a go, fair enough at 0-0 but once they were 1 down, to make no changes until the 80th minute was baffling.

Is Conte trying to get himself sacked? Hard to rationalise why a team which was desperate for a point leaves it until the final moments to bring their centre forwards on when 1-0 down.

City worked incredibly hard but when we saw that CFC were intent to just sit deep, we just decided to pass it back around the back and why not.

If I was a Chelsea fan I would be very concerned watching that. Arsenal have got problems, but Chelsea's are much worse.

I never thought, I would see the champions of England shit themselves against ickle Manchester City, oh how times have changed.

Phenomenal performance.

Everyone is contributing now. Bernardo and Gundo hitting their groove. Laporte settling in. All at the right time.

Time to close out the league and focus on winning CL.
We did what was necessary to win. It was a tired performance. Phenomenal? Far from it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.