Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chelsea's negativity forced him to lose sharpness. It's a learning curve.

Think walker is a great player for us but last few games he's had afew silly moments but before all you we can't have a say about our team do gooders. I think he's been a great buy

I think mentally more than physically, too. I hope he isn't even in the team this mid-week.

Rest him now until Stoke and then he has a really good rest before Everton. He has done really well for us.

He had an absolute stinker today.

Looks shattered.

I'd rest him a few weeks and let Danilo play there.

Walker collapsed with Spurs at this stage in their failed title run, lets not make the mistake they made with him.

The usual over reaction yet again i see from posters determined to find at least one player not good enough lol.

The usual over reaction yet again i see from posters determined to find at least one player not good enough lol.

Dont think anyone ‘wants’ to find a fault with anyone but i thought Walker had a poor game. He gave the ball away 7/8 times and in this team thats pretty unheard of.

I love the guy and think hes a great player but i too would give him a low mark today. We are allowed ya know ;)

Dont think anyone ‘wants’ to find a fault with anyone but i thought Walker had a poor game. He gave the ball away 7/8 times and in this team thats pretty unheard of.

I love the guy and think hes a great player but i too would give him a low mark today. We are allowed ya know ;)

His signing has helped transform this side and today he played his part in beating the Champions, denying them any real chance until the final seconds and completing over 900 passes to boot.

You will give the ball away a few times when you are seeing so much of it, having so many touches and attempting so many passess.

His signing has helped transform this side and today he played his part in beating the Champions, denying them any real chance until the final seconds and completing over 900 passes to boot.

You will give the ball away a few times when you are seeing so much of it, having so many touches and attempting so many passess.

C'mon man, he's looked shattered for the past few games AND we think he's carrying an injury. It's fair to say he had a stinker and needs a rest. No one's knocked his value this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.