Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon man, he's looked shattered for the past few games AND we think he's carrying an injury. It's fair to say he had a stinker and needs a rest. No one's knocked his value this season.

Sorry mate but i didn't see him nor any other player have a stinker today.

Sorry mate but i didn't see him nor any other player have a stinker today.

On another day against braver opponents, he could have had a huge issue. He gave it away a lot.

Then there's the Wigan game, his and Stones mental lapses cost us a run in the FA cup.

He definitely is not the player he's capable of being. No need to play him right now, rest him for the next round of the CL and rags game.

He wasn't good today. Really needs to sharpen up on his touch and weight of pass. This is of paramount importance with the Champions league run in ahead. He's 3/4 into the season now, not a new buy.

On another day against braver opponents, he could have had a huge issue. He gave it away a lot.

Then there's the Wigan game, his and Stones mental lapses cost us a run in the FA cup.

He definitely is not the player he's capable of being. No need to play him right now, rest him for the next round of the CL and rags game.

Fuck me. We just played the previous champions off the pitch and you're on here slagging players off.

Fuck me. We just played the previous champions off the pitch and you're on here slagging players off.

It's a forum for discussion and the player in question is not in form.

It's not slagging players off, it's commenting on his performance ffs.

Needs resting before the big games.

Walker conceded possession a few times today. Tiredness or lack of concentration. Still a great fullback though.
The latter for me, he seems to switch off occasionally which could cost us in the biggest games - he didn't have a "stinker", he did some good defensive covering as well today to balance things out.

really sloppy 2nd half, he's made a few careless mistakes in recent weeks (Burnley, Wigan) so could probably do with a rest mentally as much as anything to help him regain his concentration.

Bang

Bang on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.