Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

Tyler is. But Gary Neville is astute and fair and has praised City a lot.

There are some people over reacting to anything slightly critical he says.

But objectively he is Sky's best commentator by a mile.

Hate to say it but I agree with you. Yes you can tell its killing him to see City like this. Yes he is rag through and through but I have got a lot of time for the twat and he is one of the best pundits around. Would be a great bloke to talk football with.

so gary Neville thought arse were a disgrace and Chelsea were a disgrace nothing about us making them look shite.you can smell the fear.he realises we may be set for domination and it scares the shit out of him
His fan club on here will just say it's his frank and honest opinion and it's what makes him the greatest ever pundit in the world..........ever! To me, he'll always be a snivelling, rat faced, shit tashed wearing, micro-dicked Rag fucktard. I would dearly love to meet him.

Aside from the goal count, we looked something approaching our ealy season form. I thought Laporte was brilliant & Gundogan stood in admirably for Fernandinho, albeit he doesn't have his physicality.

Fuck knows why Chelsea played how they did, but Conte made sense when he said they've played against us this way for the last 2-3 years & come away with a result, so I suppose it was fair of him to assume today's tactic was best practice based on previous results.

It's been a hard week, but we've come through it even though I had doubts we could. Where we got our energy from today, fuck knows but we did ourselves proud today & this week has been a statement week. Roll on Basel, I just hope the weather warms up & improves, because I'm still freezing!

His fan club on here will just say it's his frank and honest opinion and it's what makes him the greatest ever pundit in the world..........ever! To me, he'll always be a snivelling, rat faced, shit tashed wearing, micro-dicked Rag fucktard. I would dearly love to meet him.

Snap. He likes to get the odd dig in to. Just to be dispassionate, of course.

Hahahahahaha brilliant. Shall we take it you are unwilling to let bygones be bygones and embrace his punditry?

Jesus Christ.

Kyle Walker has a slight dip in form and the vultures start to circle.

He's had a 9/10 season so far and has probably been one of the top 3 right backs in Europe.

Might be hard to take for some, but he's better than Zabaleta ever was.

A few posters saying he gave the ball away a few times is hardly the vultures circling. If it's any consolation to you when me and my lad were talking about this we also said that Walker has probably had less rest than anybody bar Kevin and this may account for the dip

We were great at controlling possession even if the rent boys didn’t want to play. I would be calling for my money back if I was a Chelsea fan, it was complete two fingers to their fans that made the journey.
Pleased for Gundog getting a PL passing record.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Gary Neville is a twat just like his brother (SCUM)

Wow just wow regarding the TWO performances against the reigning champions of England

Absolute masterclasses the pair of em

Never seen a team dismantled so thoroughly twice

Chelsea were not shit

City were unplayable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.