Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

There were about three blocks of around 15-20 seats each empty all game near the front of the Family Stand. This was nothing to do with the beer queue.

I noticed that....there were actual blocks of seats not just in ones or twos which is weird....this is surprising as the tickets were all sold. The club must have a look at what is going on in that Family Stand. There are loads of people who would have taken those seats in prime position behind the goal.

Last edited:
Gary Neville is a twat just like his brother (SCUM)

Wow just wow regarding the TWO performances against the reigning champions of England

Absolute masterclasses the pair of em

Never seen a team dismantled so thoroughly twice

Chelsea were not shit

City were unplayable

Conte alluded to this in his post match interview. Shreeves kept on about should they have attacked us more.
He was saying it's not that easy. Did he (Shreeves) want them to open up and let us score 4 or 5.

Just a strange game, how Chelsea played makes no sense at all. Surely given their League position the manager would point out we had played two very big matches in London and therefore may be a touch knackered thus go out there get at City and grab three valuable points. Rather it seems he told them just to make sure an abacus was not required.

All in all though still a remarkable performance by City. Last Sunday morning I thought it would be a generally successful week. A hard fought cup final win and maybe a win and a draw in the League games. I didnt really expect not only to win all three matches without really our team breaking into a sweat. After all large portions of each match has involved our lot casually passing the ball amongst themselves to kill a few minute in order to conserve some energy for future games.

Who the fuck would ever have thought this of Manchester City, the world has gone fucking mad I tell you.

Chelsea played pretty much the way I expected under Conte when his team faces a strong side. Equally Mourinho, the kind of coach that doesn’t care what’s on show for the paying customers. But like the media can’t stop talking about what Arsenal did wrong and will talk how negative Chelsea were, I like to heap praise (again) what a wonderful squad we have and what a wonderful type of football we see week in week out. After a week where we won the LC final, travelled back to London 4 days later in terrible weather conditions and won again in stylish form, 3 days later we beat last years champions at home who had a week off and have a week off while we need to be ready again in 3 days time to face Basel. Now with that in mind and you see our players run, chase, and looking to entertain there is absolutely no one who can take anything away from this result and the near fact we will win the league. It is absolute joy. Absolute joy!

I

Be where the club have given tickets to schools, kids football teams etc etc, I know there was a party of 24 kids from Ireland that didn't attend the game due to the weather, probably explains it mate

If the club have been notified of this one or two days before surely they can re-sell these tickets on matchday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.