Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

just out of interest if we make champs league final and win it will all you pro pitch invaders do the same. hmm. think the ukranian police would not be ok with that. or uefa. ban from next years comp anyone?

Fair enough if you feel you must go on the pitch then so be it and fuck everyone else who have made it clear the preference is for it not to happen.

I'm in the second tier mate so I don't fancy breaking my leg trying to get onto the pitch thanks. If the majority of fans feel they want to celebrate by running on I'll be cheering them on. I doubt they'll be thinking of this bluemoon thread or you sat in the pub bemoaning them.

If there's a pitch invasion against United you can be 99% sure that at least one pissed up idiot will have a go at a United player. Just like, or even worse, than Wigan and Aguero. And the critcisms that the club made about Wigan's stewarding will be thrown back against us in spades.

If there's a pitch invasion against United you can be 99% sure that at least one pissed up idiot will have a go at a United player. Just like, or even worse, than Wigan and Aguero. And the critcisms that the club made about Wigan's stewarding will be thrown back against us in spades.

And if it stays at 5:30pm on as Saturday there will be more pissed up idiots about than usual.

Pitch is for the players.

2013 was a one off.

No one wants to watch some pissed up, fat old twats slipping over and chasing the players off the grass.

I would dearly love a lap of honour from our guys if we did it against the rags but I fear this will not happen. To many clowns wanting to make a name for themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.