Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

This. The fucking ****. Sounded like he was telling you he'd just had his dog put down and his mrs had found a spongy lump in her tits. Contrast that with Liverpools goals and he sounds like he's telling you that he'd had his cock sucked the previous night by Rachel Riley with Carol vordeman shuffling his testicle sacks.

And he was awful on Thursday night, You'd think Bernardo had scored a shite tap in.

I'm not a fan if I'm being honest.

I'm pretty sure at one point he said mane got revenge on ederson....because you know, it was edersons fault that he got booted in the face and got mane sent off. Old ****

Tylers disappointment was palpable when Alonso dragged his shot wide in injury time , and the Chuckle Brothers commentaries on our last three games have fairly and squarely put the blame on the inability of our opponents , it appears we are not as good as we think ,its the rest of the Premier league that are shit.
If we manage to win the CL this season and you're up for a bit of a laugh keep an eye on Eamon Dunphy. He'll be trying to sell the narrative that the whole game has gone downhill quality wise and that's the whole reason we'll have won anything.

About time the stupid bias fucker turned it in,I'm sick of hearing his depressing tones when we're playing.

Tylers disappointment was palpable when Alonso dragged his shot wide in injury time , and the Chuckle Brothers commentaries on our last three games have fairly and squarely put the blame on the inability of our opponents , it appears we are not as good as we think ,its the rest of the Premier league that are shit.

His exact words...

"OH, WHAT A HIT FROM ALONSO!"

No apology for the CAPS - he really did shout it.

Now to me it looked like a scuffed shot that went at least a yard wide.

@aguero93:20

I need you to settle something for me. There's two die hard american blues arguing Peter Drury yay or nay.
No opinion one way or the other mate, rarely watched CL on ITV as the two Irish channels broadcast free to air matches and fucked BT off very quickly due to their habit of bringing in rags to wish defeat on us.

No opinion one way or the other mate, rarely watched CL on ITV as the two Irish channels broadcast free to air matches and fucked BT off very quickly due to their habit of bringing in rags to wish defeat on us.

Good to know. I backed drury btw. An honest response is what it's all about. NBC / American streams are class if you have the option IMO you rarely get the fuck who's die hard anti-city. Anytime I have to fire up a stream of Tyler is a bummer.

There's this Irish fucker who I get a few times a year who goes solo that I really enjoy. Anyone know the fella?

Any goal scored against us or even shot against us is met with an almost hysterical reaction no matter the opposition. That his director and show producer is happy for him to continue season after season tells you everything about what we're up against with the most powerful forms of media. The better we get, the worse he gets

The Martial clip earlier in the thread says it all, he's a rag, nailed on 100%, he's not impartial by any fuckin stretch of anyone''s imagination, I actually dont give a flying fook though as he supports a vile team playing some of the worst football in PL history...! Let him continue wanking over the rags, City is where its at...!!

The Martial clip earlier in the thread says it all, he's a rag, nailed on 100%, he's not impartial by any fuckin stretch of anyone''s imagination, I actually dont give a flying fook though as he supports a vile team playing some of the worst football in PL history...! Let him continue wanking over the rags, City is where its at...!!

I think he's up the arse of United, but there's no way on Earth a rag could have reacted to 93.20 how he did.

He's just someone thats always trying to find a narrative for drama rather than just enjoy what's in front of him and relay it in his voice. City scoring or continuing to be good is boring to him, whereas us losing or conceding unexpectedly gives him his platform to add drama. If we'd got a second yesterday, you could have had a funeral for his voice. If Alonso had scored, he'd still be screaming.

He'll never be over complementary to City whilst we're continuing to be better than everyone else domestically, no excitement in it for him. He's not a fan of football, he's a fan of drama, but not a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.