Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

Great performance by City and proof that passing does get you points, most teams are completely knackered chasing City shadows for most of the game, Chelsea Included, that leads to errors, which lead to goals, which leads to points... So fuck off back into your rag hole Tyler, you wouldnt come out with a quip like that watching Barca you smarmy fucker...!

Another great display and completely in control of the game, i wish all the possession would lead to more attempts at goal though. 1-0 isnt a comfortable lead with 5 minutes to go. Extremely disappointed with Chelsea, probably the easiest game i have seen against them. I cant work out their game plan, if they came for a draw i can underdstand, but go a goal behind and still not change !!
But good performance all round and easy day for Otamendo and Laporte, Walker was getting more and more frustrated with some sloppy passes

I think it's kind of unfair how Aguero's recent performances have gone so unnoticed. He's playing so well. He's now such a great team player it's actually beautiful. Terrific performance. And such a great keeper of the ball, incredible.
This! I mentioned it last week. Really has taken on Board what Pep wants!

well done Blues, what a fantastic week and three potentially hard matches all won to nil.

the players looked wrecked by 70 mins though.

We hammered them, I dont believe all this shite about Chelsea giving up and parking the bus etc, we did the same to Arsenal, the same to Utd. We destroy teams to the point they dont want to play.

I love watching the opposition players waving their arms in frustration when City are playing keep ball, same yesterday. Pep really knows how to turn the screw, he set the team up perfectly yesterday.

I think it's kind of unfair how Aguero's recent performances have gone so unnoticed. He's playing so well. He's now such a great team player it's actually beautiful. Terrific performance. And such a great keeper of the ball, incredible.

Sergio played really well yesterday and Pep's reaction when he subbed him showed just how much he recognised what Sergio had contributed in the game.
The "threat" of Jesus returning seems to have encouraged him to go up yet another level. Fantastic workrate, closing down and winning the ball back.
Only thing missing was his 200th goal !
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.